Subscribe Via Email:
- A Living Universe: notes and comments
- Self Portrait In Black And White by Thomas Chatterton Williams: notes and comments
- The Act of Writing: A basic course: notes and comments.
- The Illustrated Hen: A Novel by Scott Charles
- The Two Headed Dragon by Sean Hoag: notes and comments
- B Street Theatre’s production of Basil Kreimendahl’s “We’re Gonna Be OK”: notes and comments
- B Street Theater’s production of “Who’s Afraid of Virgina Woolf?”: notes and comments
- Playwriting: a few notes and comments
- Sara Porter: Story Telling Through Dramatic Movement
- Nick Gandiello’s “The Wedge Horse”: notes and comments
Tag Archives: "The Two Headed Dragon: Exploring the Gifts of AIDS"
I first head about “gay related immune deficiency” around 1980; I’m not sure of the exact year. If I recall correctly there was some speculation that “GRID” was somehow related to Legionnaires disease. The idea that it could be some sort of plague was hinted at. It didn’t seem to be something I needed to worry about, but I didn’t dismiss it. Continue reading