Subscribe Via Email:
- A Living Universe: notes and comments
- Self Portrait In Black And White by Thomas Chatterton Williams: notes and comments
- The Act of Writing: A basic course: notes and comments.
- The Illustrated Hen: A Novel by Scott Charles
- The Two Headed Dragon by Sean Hoag: notes and comments
- B Street Theatre’s production of Basil Kreimendahl’s “We’re Gonna Be OK”: notes and comments
- B Street Theater’s production of “Who’s Afraid of Virgina Woolf?”: notes and comments
- Playwriting: a few notes and comments
- Sara Porter: Story Telling Through Dramatic Movement
- Nick Gandiello’s “The Wedge Horse”: notes and comments
Category Archives: Commentary
So I wrote a play called “The Day My Father Met the Lord”, and some will find it to have a religious theme. Because of that some people may find it suspect, or controversial. I don’t think the work is controversial at all; in fact I think it’s a simple allegory. I had a lot of fun writing it. But I need to stand up to it: I wrote it, it’s my opinion and nobody else’s, and it reflects some bias I have. It’s a story of my own making about what I think I see. Continue reading
If you have been following my posts, you know I am a playwright in the making. As of now I have not had my works published, or performed in front of a paying audience. Thus the “in the making”.