In my previous post “Playwrights Notes Part I: A few comments about watching plays” the play being read was “Long Distance” by Frank Ingram. I didn’t mention details in the post because I wasn’t sure I had permission. But Frank said go for it! So there you have it. Cheers!
Subscribe Via Email:
- A Living Universe: notes and comments
- Self Portrait In Black And White by Thomas Chatterton Williams: notes and comments
- The act of writing, lesson one; A basic course: notes and comments.
- The Illustrated Hen: A Novel by Scott Charles
- The Two Headed Dragon by Sean Hoag: notes and comments
- B Street Theatre’s production of Basil Kreimendahl’s “We’re Gonna Be OK”: notes and comments
- B Street Theater’s production of “Who’s Afraid of Virgina Woolf?”: notes and comments
- Playwriting: a few notes and comments
- Sara Porter: Story Telling Through Dramatic Movement
- Nick Gandiello’s “The Wedge Horse”: notes and comments