Friday night. Mystery beer tasting. What beer? You’ll see. Then dinner. Where? Pizza. Tuli’s. I said “beer list”. Nope. He’ll tell you. OK. Long list. A slight hesitation on our part. He (Sanford) said, “beer geeks?” Yes. Sarah Smile. He said “Mikkeller Monk’s Brew” — better than St. Bernardus. Say What?! Doobie Brothers. We said you had at us “beer geeks”. Pizza: Luchador. Carnitas flat crust pizza. The Mikkeller? Incredible; herbs, champagne yeast, slight hint of tobacco? Oak? Reminded us of the mystery beer, we both said. Happy? Very. Desert? OK. Banana Cream Pie tartlette. Mercy Me? You got that right. More to come? You can count on it. Cheers.
Subscribe Via Email:
- A Living Universe: notes and comments
- Self Portrait In Black And White by Thomas Chatterton Williams: notes and comments
- The act of writing, lesson one; A basic course: notes and comments.
- The Illustrated Hen: A Novel by Scott Charles
- The Two Headed Dragon by Sean Hoag: notes and comments
- B Street Theatre’s production of Basil Kreimendahl’s “We’re Gonna Be OK”: notes and comments
- B Street Theater’s production of “Who’s Afraid of Virgina Woolf?”: notes and comments
- Playwriting: a few notes and comments
- Sara Porter: Story Telling Through Dramatic Movement
- Nick Gandiello’s “The Wedge Horse”: notes and comments